Miracle Camp 2024
Experiences that can shape a kid’s future!
Give your student the gift of one remarkable week that they will remember forever. Northwoods partners with Miracle Camp in southwestern Michigan every year, taking students away from the ordinary and into an environment that allows them to have fun, make friends, and—most importantly—experience the spiritual spark that can lead to a life-long relationship with Jesus.
Miracle Camp offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor activities coordinated by dedicated staff and caring counselors who are just as excited about the week as the kids are! You can visit the Miracle Camp website to have a look at all that is available.
COVID-19 NOTE: Church and camp leaders continue to monitor conditions to assess the safety of campers. Abundant caution is exercised, and, if needed, plans may be changed accordingly. Parents and campers will receive clear communication should any actions need to be taken in response to changing COVID circumstances.
Northwoods is glad to be able to provide financial assistance to address situations in which lack of money would prevent a student from participating. Families who are part of Northwoods Church may receive up to 50% of the cost of camp registration. Apply here.
- Use discount code NORTHWOODS30 to receive a $30 discount.
- For questions about the online registration process, call Miracle Camp at 269-624-6161 EXT. 101.
- For questions about scholarships or transportation, call Northwoods at 309-243-1550.
Please review the following:
Registration Instructions for Converge
- Click the "LEARN MORE AND SIGN UP" button to be taken to the Northwoods camp registration.
- As part of this registration, you can either "opt in" or "opt out" of transportation. Opting in will mean you pay the $150 transportation fee. You do have the option to opt out and provide your own transportation to camp. Either way this allows us to know you are going to camp as part of the Northwoods group.
- On the Miracle Camp website, you will either sign into your account from last year or if necessary, create a new account.
- Make sure you register for the Senior High week of July 14-20.
- Complete all steps to ensure registration for transportation and camp.
NOTE: There are only 54 spots open on our bus. Once those spots are full, students will need to provide their own transportation.